- The Obama Presidency: Can Barack Obama deliver the change he promises?
- Middle-Class Squeeze: Is more government aid needed?
- Gay Marriage Showdowns: Will voters bar marriage for same-sex couples?
In the tradition of nonpartisanship and current analysis that is the hallmark of Congressional Quarterly, CQ Researcher titles investigate important and controversial policy issues. Offer your students the balanced reporting, complete overviews and engaging writing that CQ Researcher has consistently provided for more than 80 years. Each article gives substantial background as well as current analysis of the issue as well as useful pedagogical features to inspire critical thinking and to help students grasp and review key material:
- A Pro/Con box that examines two competing sides of a single question
- A detailed chronology of key dates and events
- An annotated bibliography and Web resources
- Outlook sections that address possible regulation and initiatives from Capitol Hill and the White House over the next 5 to 10 years
- Photos, charts, graphs, and maps